Photos

Monday 1 July 2013

Day after the weekend

Hiya,

I am soooooo excited for next weekend. It is only four days away and already I cannot wait. Yesterday I had an amazing amount if fun fishing and cycling. I even managed a grade red (difficult) trail on my bike with lots of bumps and rocks. The fishing was interesting and fun as well. I have to admit I didn't think it would be that fun but it was the highlight of the day. I didn't catch any fish and it was difficult at first to get the technique but once you get the hang of it it's very relaxing and I have a really short attention span so with that in mind I would recommend it too anyone!
The outfits we had too wear were well cool as well.

I hope we will have as much fun as we did last weekend and I want to thank Yorkshire Water and all the other people who helped make this possible because without you I wouldn't of had the fantastic adventure!!!!

Evie :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment